There is no substitute for an accurate prototype, as it communicates features & quality that are impossible to validate or show via 2D drawings or CAD models. Sphinx Worldbiz Ltd., understands the time & means challenges that product-designers face in their efforts to develop new products. We offer on demand rapid prototyping services and assist clients in their engineering-design needs. Our rapid prototyping services bring CAD files and design ideas to life in form of real physical models. What so ever are your needs, we can assist you to define and pursue a course of action. Our offerings include:
- Breadboard Prototypes
- Proof of Principle Prototypes
- Visual Models
- Facsimile Prototypes
- Alpha Prototypes
- Pre-Production Prototypes
- Pilot Run Production
The prototypes are ideal for concept modelling, verification, production mock-up and functional testing. Innumerable design variations, with functional plastic models, can be created to develop the most befitting product. Our rapid prototyping facilitates:
- Simulation of Product Performance – Rapid Prototyping helps to simulate product performance without excessive cost and time, unlike the traditional prototyping.
- Concept Modelling: Our prototyping service facilitates the freedom of multiple design iterations
- Design Verification: The product design is prototyped and verified in all aspects for compliance to design detail and standards, ensuring that the design is flawless, before it is approved and taken forward bulk manufacturing of the new product.
- Testing: Rapid prototyping plays a prime role in determining the fit, form and functionality of any new product, before tooling.
- Fine Feature Detailing: Usage of modern technology backs us to build small and large rapid prototypes with fine feature details.
- Production Mock-ups: Precisely accurate and functional rapid prototypes are developed by us to ensure that the product design is correct for investing in production.
Sphinx brings a new level of affordability and versatility for its clients looking forward to professional rapid prototyping.